This website is operated by [Sunny Room LTD]. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to [Sunny Room LTD]. [Sunny Room LTD] offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on CloudCart LLC. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
The present GENERAL TERMS govern the relationship between Sunny Room LTD., hereinafter referred to as "Sunny Room Relax and Paint", on the one hand, and users of Internet sites and services located on the domain www.sunnyroom.bg (hereinafter referred to as Users) on the other.
"Sunny Room" Ltd. is a company, registered under the Commercial Law of the Republic of Bulgaria, UIC: 205338260, with headquarters and address of management: Sofia, PO 1000, Parensov 45 str.
Please read the published Terms and Conditions before using the information and commercial services offered by the site www.sunnyroom.bg (hereinafter referred to as Services). By visualizing www.sunnyroom.bg, each User automatically agrees to comply with the terms and conditions described below.
This document contains information about the Sunny Room Relax and Paint and the general terms and conditions for using the services provided by Sunny Room Relax and Paint by arranging the relationship between us and each of our registered users.
Confirmation of the Terms and Conditions is a necessary and indispensable condition for the registration of each User and the conclusion of the contract between him and Sunny Room Relax and Paint.
Art. 1 The Services provided by the Consumer's Sunny Room Relax and Paint are information society services within the meaning of the E-Commerce Act. Art. 2 "Sunny Room Relax and Paint" is an e-shop available on the site www.sunnyroom.bg, through which the consumers have the opportunity to conclude contracts for the purchase and sale of the goods offered by Sunny Room Relax and Paint.
Art. 3 (1) "Sunny Room Relax and Paint" identifies Users of the site by storing log files on the server at www.sunnyroom.bg and at the User's IP address.
Art. 4 (1) " Sunny Room Relax and Paint " is responsible for the protection of information about the User, which has become known to him regarding the registration, subject to these General Terms, except in case of force majeure, accidental occurrence or malicious actions of third party persons.
(2). When the registration form completed by the User upon registration, "Sunny Room Relax and Paint" indicates the mandatory or voluntary nature of providing the data and the consequences of refusing to provide it. By agreeing to these General Terms and Conditions, the User agrees that the information about him / her will be processed in the manner provided for therein.
(3) The restrictions under paragraph 1 shall not apply in the event that Sunny Room Relax and Paint has an obligation to provide the User's personal information to the relevant competent state authorities in accordance with the applicable legislation.
(2) By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, the User agrees to the processing of his / her personal data for the purposes of this Agreement. (3) For the purpose of direct maceration, the User's explicit consent is required, which is given through the Sunny Room Relax and Paint platform.
"Sunny Room Relax and Paint" may store in the log files on its server the IP address of the User as well as any other information necessary to identify and reproduce its electronic statement for the acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions in the event of litigation. The text of these Terms and Conditions is available on the Sunny Room Relax and Paint website in a way that allows it to be stored.
(3) Upon completion of the application for registration, the User is obliged to provide complete and correct data regarding the identity (for individuals), the legal status (for legal persons) and other data required by the electronic form of "Sunny Room Relax and Paint" update them within 7 (seven) days of their change.
The user declares that he agrees to provide the required personal data, ensuring that the data he provides during the registration process is true, complete and accurate, and updates the latter in a timely manner. In case of false data, Sunny Room Relax and Paint has the right to terminate or suspend immediately and without notice the provision of the services as well as the maintenance of the User's registration.
Art. 8 (1) Users use the Sunny Room Relax and Paint website interface to conclude contracts for the services offered by the Sunny Room Relax and Paint on the website.
(2) The Service Purchase Agreement shall be deemed as concluded from the time of the Customer's request through the Sunny Room Relax and Paint website.
Art. 9. (1) After selecting one or more services offered on the Sunny Room Relax and Paint website, the user must register for the chosen event / service.
(2) It is necessary for the User to provide the request data as well as to choose the method and time of payment of the price and then confirm the request through the website interface.
(4) When selecting a service, the User receives an email confirmation that his service has been requested.
Art. 10 (1) The request for the service shall be executed after the "Sunny Room Relax and Paint" has contacted the User at the telephone indicated by him/her in order to specify details of the service.
(3) "Sunny Room Relax and Paint" shall not be liable for non-performance of the service in cases where the User has indicated incorrect, incomplete and / or inaccurate personal data, including when he has indicated an incomplete, incorrect or fictitious address or telephone.
Art. 11 (1) The execution of the service shall be performed within the terms described under the event. Under extraordinary circumstances, Sunny Room Relax and Paint reserves the right to change the term of performance by informing the User in good time.
(2) If the User is unable to contact the Service Agreement, the Sunny Room Relax and Paint shall be automatically disposed of and the Sunny Room Relax and Paint shall be released from the obligation to execute the request.
Art. 12 (1) The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason, without indemnity or penalty within 48 hours from the date of acceptance of the application. Upon cancellation after this period, the User owes a penalty of 50% (hundred percent) of the value of the requested service to Sunny Room Relax and Paint.
(2) In order to exercise its right under this clause, the User must notify Sunny Room Relax and Paint in writing of his decision to withdraw from the contract by identifying the services he renounces by providing all the details of the event, including, but not just the value of the service, the data of the person making the request and the date of the event.
Art. 13 "Sunny Room Relax and Paint" refunds to the User the price paid by him / her when he / she cancels the service, under the conditions of Art. 12 of the General Terms and Conditions, according to a bank account specified by the User or in another appropriate manner, at the express request of the User within 14 days of the refusal of the application.
Art. 14 "Sunny Room Relax and Paint" reserves the right to unilaterally change the prices of the offered services.
Art. 15 "Sunny Room Relax and Paint" is entitled, at its sole discretion, without giving notice to unilaterally terminate the contract if it finds that the services provided are used in violation of the present general terms, the legislation in the Republic of Bulgaria and the generally accepted moral norms.
Art. 16 (1) The user has the right to access on-line the services provided through the Sunny Room Relax and Paint site, subject to the conditions and access requirements set by the Sunny Room Relax and Paint. In order to be able to use the services, the User should enter his username and password.
(2) The user has the right of access and on-line correction of the personal data provided at the registration.
Art. 17 (1) The intellectual property rights of all materials and resources located on the Sunny Room Relax and Paint website (including the available databases) are subject to copyright protection under the Copyright and Related Rights Act, belonging to "Sunny Room Relax and Paint" or the designated person who has granted the right to use the" "Sunny Room Relax and Paint"and can not be used in violation of applicable law.
(2) The User's right of access does not include the right to use, copy or reproduce information that is the subject of intellectual property, unless it is a small amount of information for private use, provided that legitimate interests are not unduly prejudiced authors or other holders of intellectual property rights, and in the case that the copying or reproduction is done for non-commercial purposes.
(3) In the event of copying or reproduction of information beyond what is permitted under the preceding paragraph and any other violation of intellectual property rights in the Sunny Room Relax and Paint, the User owes a Sunny Room Relax and Paint a penalty amounting to to BGN 10,000 (ten thousand) for each individual offense. The amount of the penalty provided does not deprive the Sunny Room Relax and Paint of the right to claim damages and for greater damages over the amount of the default if they are suffered.
(4) The user is obliged to use the provided access to the services offered by Sunny Room Relax and Paint: to observe the Bulgarian legislation, the present General Terms, the Internet ethics, the rules of morality and the good manners; not to offend the good name of another, and not to call for a violent change in constitutional order, to commit a crime, to violence against the person, or to spur racial, national, ethnic or religious enmity, not to preach a fascist or other antidemocratic ideology, not to infringe any other non-pecuniary or non-pecuniary rights, including intellectual property rights; to notify Sunny Room Relax and Paint immediately of any infringement or infringement committed; not to interfere with the proper operation of the system, including but not limited to not obstructing the authentication process of another User, accessing outside of the Provider, not impairing or impeding the availability, reliability or quality of the access granted, and does not use it in a manner that causes it to be discontinued; not to retrieve by technical means or technical means information resources or parts of information resources belonging to the databases located on the Sunny Room Relax and Paint website and thus not to create its own database in electronic or other form; not to impersonate another person or otherwise mislead third persons as to their identity or belonging to a particular group of people; not to commit malicious acts within the meaning of these Terms and Conditions.
(5) Except as expressly agreed, the User may not reproduce, alter, delete, publish, distribute and otherwise disclose the information resources posted on the Sunny Room Relax and Paint website.
Art. 18 (1) Sunny Room Relax and Paint undertakes to take due care to enable the User to have normal access to the provided services.
(2) " Sunny Room Relax and Paint " has the right to disable or delete the username and password for accessing the user's profile if the latter violates the Sunny Room Relax and Paint intellectual property rights on the elements contained on its website - objects of intellectual property.
(3) "Sunny Room Relax and Paint" reserves the right to discontinue access to the services provided after giving notice to the user's profile. Sunny Room Relax and Paint has the right, but not an obligation, at its own discretion to delete information resources and materials posted on your site.
Art. 19 (1) Except as provided in these General Terms and Conditions, the contract between the parties shall also be terminated upon termination of the Sunny Room Relax and Paint activity or termination of maintenance of its website.
(2) The User may at any time, at his own discretion, discontinue the use of the services provided by Sunny Room Relax and Paint.
(3). Upon termination of the contract, " Sunny Room Relax and Paint " deactivates the user profile and deletes the password to access the user.
Art. 20 Except as outlined above, either party may terminate this Agreement by giving one week's notice to the other party in the event of non-performance of the obligations under the contract.
Art. 21 The written form of the contract is deemed to be respected by sending an e-mail message, pressing an electronic button on a content page to be filled in or selected by the User or a check box on the website, etc. similar, insofar as the statement is recorded technically in a way that enables it to be reproduced.
Art. 22 The parties declare that if any of the clauses of these Terms and Conditions prove to be invalid, this will not result in the invalidity of the entire agreement or any of its parts. The invalid clause will be replaced by the mandatory rules of the law or the established practice. Art. 24 (1) "Sunny Room Relax and Paint Bar" shall notify Users of any amendment to these General Terms and Conditions within 7 days of the occurrence of this circumstance at the specified by the User email address.
(2) When disagreeing with the General Terms and Conditions, the User has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason and without indemnity or penalty. In order to exercise this right, the Consumer shall notify Sunny Room Relax and Paint within one month of receipt of the notice under the preceding paragraph.
(3) In the event that the User fails to exercise his right to withdraw from the contract in accordance with the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions, the amendment shall be deemed to have been accepted by the User without objection.